Bone Suckin habanero 142g
Salsa de tomate con pimiento, salsa caliente perfecta .... Hipo' caliente
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
It’s so breathtakingly hot you may hiccup! It only takes one drop on a chip to taste but the flavor is so good you will go back for more! Tasters are pleased to discover this sauce. Yogurt and milk products can help stop the heat and rescue the taster. Some people lose their breath and hiccup when they eat Hiccuppin' Hot. Mr. John Quinn, our bottler, hiccupped for a week! Spice up wings, soups and all foods.
Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Mustard, Horse Radish, Lemon Juice, Onions, Garlic, Peppers including Habañeros, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Natural Spices, Salt & Xanthan Gum. (A Natural Thickener). No MSG!
Nutritional Facts Information:
Serving Size 1 tsp., Servings Per Container 28, Calories 10, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 2g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
5 oz. Jar, ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES, GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO, CERTIFIED KOSHER AND PAREVE
Bone Suckin’® Egg Salad Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Habanero Sauce, 1 Tbsp.
- Eggs, 6, boiled and chopped finely
- Scallions, 1, chopped finely
- Rice Wine Vinegar, 2 tsp.
- Toasted Sesame Oil, 1 tsp.
- Mayonnaise, ½ cup
- Sesame Seed, 2 tsp., toasted
- Goat Cheese, 2 oz. (optional)
- Combine all of the above ingredients well.
This is a spicy egg salad and the goat cheese mellows it out a bit and gives it tang! Recipe serves 4 to 6.
No customer reviews for the moment.